We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe.
We look forward to welcoming you in. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
1) Masks are required when entering the restaurant, and any time you get up from your table. We kindly ask that you only take off your mask while dining at your table. Children ages 3 and under are excluded from this rule.
2) If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home. We are happy to reschedule if possible or add your party to the wait-list for another day.
3) In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. Group sizes and allotted dining times are noted below:
While making your reservations, we may inform you of a different time limit. Please abide by this asked time and understand as we are trying to accommodate everyone.
If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties. We most likely will not be able to seat your party if you are late, so please call if there are any issues or delays so we can appropriately plan ahead.
4) Maintain 6 feet distance whenever possible (we will do the same!) Please do not congregate around other tables, restrooms, or bar area.
5) Please arrive on time and with your full party. You may also call and check if your table is ready or we are able to text you as well.
6) During the winter season, we only offer in-door dining. We cannot guarantee a table near a window and may not be able to accommodate other table requests due to social distancing protocols. We appreciate your understanding!
100 E. Meadow Dr. Suite 24
Vail, Colorado 81657
OPEN Monday - Saturday
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Closed on Sundays